Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Day 12: Sad Anime Scenes *spoilers*

Day 12- Saddest Anime Scene


I cannot pick one for the life of me. There are so many sad anime scenes that make me bawl my eyes out. From Kanade disappearing in Angel Beats to Ushio dying in Clannad After Story, anime has been making me cry throughout my years of watching. 

Some of my favorites are, and by favorites I mean the ones that make me cry the hardest...
In no particular order:

Manaka being taken by the Sea God- Nagi no Asukara

Kaori dying/her last performance - Your Lie in April

Korosensei being killed - Assassination Classroom

Menma disappearing "You found me.." - Anohana

Graduation and Kanade's disappearance - Angel Beats

Ushio dies "I love you papa" - Clannad: After Story

Pretty much all of Grave of the Fireflies

Gin's disappearance - Hotarubi no Mori e

Kaori Fujimiya loses the notebook - Isshuukan Friends 

Isla get's recovered - Plastic Memories

I know for a fact I am missing tons but these are the ones I could think of. Let me know what scenes made you reach for a box of tissues?


No comments:

Post a Comment