Popular Posts

Friday, September 15, 2017

Day 6: Kamisama Kiss

An Anime You Want to See but Haven't Yet: Kamisama Kiss


Also known as Kamisama Hajimemashita, Kamisama Kiss is about a girl who is homeless and in debt but is offered a place to stay by a man whom she saved from a dog. It turns out to be a shrine and that she had been sent there as a replacement god. If you want to read more, go to MyAnimeList and check it out because I haven't watched it myself. 


I have wanted to watch this for the longest time but the world always seems to get in the way. Anything from work and other un-finished anime to my computer not liking most streaming sites (it's pretty old). The anime club at my college even watched some of it one week but I had to get homework done and wasn't able to see it. Hopefully sometime soon I get blessed by a Kamisama and am able to watch it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment