Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Day 14: Let's Watch it Again and Again and Again

Day 14: Anime That Never Gets Old No Matter How Many Times You've Rewatched It- Generic Weeb "Trash"


I have many shows that I would place under this category. The top one being No Game No Life, which no matter how many times I watch it, I always find myself smiling. The pretty art and smart antics of the characters are a joy for me.


Another big one that I often find myself re-watching is Ouran High School Host Club. The above scene is one of my favorites to enact at random times whenever coffee or any similar beverage is present. It's a light-hearted show that has just enough ridiculousness to keep you going back over and over.

The last one I am going to include here (although I could go on for awhile) is Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi (Erased). Even knowing "who done it", the show is a thrilling watch and seems to almost get better with every viewing. If you saw it once and liked it, I would definitely recommend giving it a second watch if you haven't already. It is fun to see how everything comes together and search for little clues at the beginning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment