Popular Posts

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Daily Anime #8 ReLIFE


It's me again, not the creator/owner of this blog. I'll hopefully only been filling for a little longer :) My daily anime choice of the day is...


ReLIFE is an anime about a 27 year old man who is struggling to keep a steady job, and when we first meet him he has just been cut off financially by his parents. As he is walking back home, sulking, he runs into a man who asks the main character if he would like the opportunity to change his life and start over. Not only does the main character reflect on his own life throughout the show, but helps the other characters do the same.


This anime is considered a school life slice of life. I didn't realize until now that all of the animes I have suggest so far happen to be school related. Anyway, I would give this anime a 9/10 because like with Silver Spoon, there are some themes in the show that can make it difficult to watch. I highly suggest this if you want a good laugh and some really fun characters. 

1 comment:

  1. Watching it right now! I think the storyline is great: kind of insightful, actually.

    ReplyDelete