Popular Posts

Friday, September 30, 2016

Daily Anime # 9 Blue Spring Ride

Blue Spring Ride is a school life anime about a girl who meets a boy in the rain and falls in love. He disappears during their middle school years but he returns for high school with a new name and they meet all over again.


Blue Spring Ride was a cute anime with some really funny moments and some that made me swoon and sigh. As a romance it is wonderful and I would give it a solid 6/10 due to the ending that leaves you wondering and wanting more.



I have returned. Thank you for waiting paitently.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I LOVED this show! It is right up there with Kaichou wa Maid-sama! as my favorite romcoms. It ended with me guessing, and I hadn't had enough of it, so I read the manga. Unfortunately that ends the same way! T-T I love it.

    ReplyDelete