Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Daily Anime #7 Kiznaiver



Hello again! Sadly, the usual blogger is still not able to make posts, but I have watched a lot of different anime than her. I hope my suggestions and ratings are just as useful to you :) Now on to the anime!

Image result for kiznaiver gif

Without giving away important plot points, Kiznaiver is about a group of high schoolers who all go to the same school and who are in the same class that join an experiment process that connects them all together. Through their "bond" they struggle with each others problems, and as time goes on, they discover more about the experiment and its history. Honestly, this anime is a little hard to describe without giving away anything, and not saying what My Anime List has already said. 

I would give this anime a rating of 8/10 because though the animation is fabulous and the story is very interesting, there are definitely a few problems I have with it. Some things are left unsaid or I felt like not enough was explained, but those are my only complaints. If you like school life drama with a sci-fi twist, then Kiznaiver would be a great anime for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment