Popular Posts

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Top Two Anime that Ripped at My Heartstrings

Erased (Boku Dake ga Inai Machi)

A "who done it" series that deals with heavy subjects such as abuse, abduction, murder, and suicide. Tore my heart out when I watched it but beautifully made and I would recommend to anyone who can handle the content. 
My Anime List

Nagi no Asukara: A Lull in the Sea

A sweet fantasy school life that get's surprisingly sad very quickly. It deals with romance and friendship and the messiness that happens when you mix the two. Would recommend to anyone who needs a cry or loves a little fantasy in everyday life. 
My Anime List

1 comment:

  1. I'm watching Erased right now. Loving it. Very good plot line so far that always keeps you guessing. It is very hard to have to stop after one episode after every Anime Club night!

    ReplyDelete