Popular Posts

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Saturday Spotlight #1 Sore Ga Seiyuu

Sore Ga Seiyuu is an anime about three seiyuu (voice actors) trying to make it in the tough voice acting world in Japan. The three meet at an anime recording session where they all have a role and become fast friends through the highs and lows of their jobs.


This week's spotlight is Sore Ga Seiyuu because I feel it is underappreciated for what it is, a cute and engaging anime with adorable art work. I sincerely hope there is a second season because I can't get enough of the three main characters. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys slice of life, comedy, and cute artwork. If you are interested in voice acting this anime is very realistic and a great way to familiarize yourself with the world of voice acting.

Do you think this deserves to be in the spotlight? What do you think of this show? Let me know in the comments below! 

My Anime List

1 comment: