Anything from shows/movies to character tidbits, everyday is sure to have something new. Comments about personal ratings are welcome.
Popular Posts
-
A book loving boy becomes a dog (literally) and is adopted by his favorite author. She can somehow read his mind but it soon turns out ...
-
Day 13: Anime Character You Are Most Similar To- A Mix So in the spirit of me continually half-answering or not committing to a single an...
-
Day 8: Your Favorite Anime Couple: Zen and Shirayuki Zen Wistaria and Shirayuki are the protagonists of Akagami no Shirayukihime (Sno...
Saturday, October 1, 2016
Why I was gone this week
I apologize and thank everyone who stuck with the blog this week in my absence. I was in the hospital due to mental health concerns but am doing much better. If you want to know more or follow my recovery you can check out My Positivity Blog where I try my best to remain positive and focused on tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment