Due to the fact that I couldn't possibly keep up an anime every day indefinitely. I will post something anime related everyday but the anime of the day will be reserved for weekends and a few days a week. Today I'm taking a day off because I'm spending time with my sister and mom. Daily Anime will resume tomorrow with a weekend waifu
Anything from shows/movies to character tidbits, everyday is sure to have something new. Comments about personal ratings are welcome.
Popular Posts
-
Day 7: Your Anime Crush: Tomoe On Friday I said I wanted to watch Kamisama Kiss in my day 6 post of the anime challenge. This weeken...
-
Day 22: Favorite Weapon, Gear, or Armour Used in an Anime Excalibur is a weapon from the anime Soul Eater. Does this count? I am ...
-
Fremy Speeddraw is a character from Rokka no Yuusha. She specializes in guns, consequently being call the Saint of Gunpowder. She becomes...
No comments:
Post a Comment