Blue Spring Ride is a school life anime about a girl who meets a boy in the rain and falls in love. He disappears during their middle school years but he returns for high school with a new name and they meet all over again.
Blue Spring Ride was a cute anime with some really funny moments and some that made me swoon and sigh. As a romance it is wonderful and I would give it a solid 6/10 due to the ending that leaves you wondering and wanting more.
I have returned. Thank you for waiting paitently.
Anything from shows/movies to character tidbits, everyday is sure to have something new. Comments about personal ratings are welcome.
Popular Posts
-
Day 7: Your Anime Crush: Tomoe On Friday I said I wanted to watch Kamisama Kiss in my day 6 post of the anime challenge. This weeken...
-
Day 22: Favorite Weapon, Gear, or Armour Used in an Anime Excalibur is a weapon from the anime Soul Eater. Does this count? I am ...
-
Fremy Speeddraw is a character from Rokka no Yuusha. She specializes in guns, consequently being call the Saint of Gunpowder. She becomes...

Oh, how I LOVED this show! It is right up there with Kaichou wa Maid-sama! as my favorite romcoms. It ended with me guessing, and I hadn't had enough of it, so I read the manga. Unfortunately that ends the same way! T-T I love it.
ReplyDelete